There is a 3D Digital Clock Widget for Android, it includes calendar, time, system info, forecast and weather information. Digital Clock Widget with size 4 x 2.
F E A T U R E S:
- 12 by 24 Hour clock available in some different color displayed.
- System Statistic information pop-up
- Battery icon on clockWeather and Forecast
- 2 Provisions Forecast
- touch the bottom right corner preferences
- Press the dialog box bottom left of the information system
- Tap the weather forecast icon
Android widgets work a little differently than normal use. Unlike regular programs do not just live in the taskbar so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
These Steps Teach you how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4×2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the “3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.