Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is a first person shooting game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision for PC, Macintosh, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii. A separate set of pocket is made from scratch for the Nintendo DS. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and the first game of the series to be rated Mature. The game breaks away from World War II setting of previous games in the series and set up in modern times. Call of Duty 4 was in development for two years, and it uses a proprietary game engine.
It took awhile, but Infinity Ward finally got the message that World War II is played. With modern times and the increasingly international relations, say, interesting in recent years, the 1940 simply do not have as much weight as they did.
Maybe that’s why Call of Duty 4 has a new subtitle, Modern Warfare. By bringing things into a fictional story that still seems fairly plausible, the developer has created a much heavier game. But COD 4 is much more than a certain date. It is also an amazing multiplayer first-person shooter and a great but brief single-player campaign with the visual chops to be an outstanding shooter in an era filled with seemingly dozens of outstanding shooters.
Watch Actual GamePlay Trailer Below: Awesome!!!
- Processor: 2.4 GHz dual core or better recommended
- RAM: 1 GB for XP, 2 GB for Vista is recommended
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free hard disk
- Graphics card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or higher
“Required (minimun) Specifications”
- Processor: Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD (R) Athlon (TM)
- 64 2800 + processor or 1.8 GHz Dual Core Processor or better supported
- RAM: 512 MB RAM (768 MB for Windows Vista)
- Hard Drive: 8 GB of free disk space
- Graphics card (generic): NVIDIA (R) Geforce (TM) 6600 or better or ATI (R) Radeon (R) 9800Pro or better
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Demo Download