Doodle Jump is actually one of the most perfect games in 2011 for the iPhone.(After Angry Birds) The game has different meanings for different people, but one fact is certain is that the majority of iPhone users want the game on their iPhone. While the game seems to offer something special, yet simple and discreet, it would really help iPhone users to kill time by playing.
The game is full of fun and highly addictive. The game based on Jumping platform with a cute, aesthetic and intelligently integrated into the leaderboard. Not surprisingly for a game so addictive, the interface could not be more simple, you have to jump automatically and you can gently tilt the device to move left and right. As you move higher up the infinite scrolling, surrounded by a vertical screen, you can jump in an increasingly demanding platform for correspondence – including moving blue platforms, crumbling platforms, white platforms that disappear after a jump, and jump platforms, with the incentive effects of springs and jet packs.
You need to tap the screen to get the occasional monster or UFO that blocks your path, but the basic gameplay remains the same: jump as high as you can increase your score and your game ends when you cheat on a jump and fall to the bottom of the screen. Doodle Jump also mark the name and height of the previous high scores – your own and from Doodle Jumpers around the world along the edge of the screen, making the already great game even more addictive.
- 8 incredible worlds + 3 SECRET easter eggs
- broken, moving, disappearing, moveable, and EXPLODING platforms
- JET PACKs, PROPELLER HATS, ROCKETS, and springs that fly you higher
- UFOs, black holes, monsters!
- jump on monsters to bring them down MARIO-style
- Submit score to Facebook & Twitter
- Compete against Facbook friends!
- Global leaderboards, achievements!
- Doodle Jump: HOP The Movie secret easter egg