BlackBerry devices are very common these days and most of us now use our BlackBerry devices as an alarm clock. If you’re also one of us, you may want to check out the application called Bed-Buzz by Comantis LLC. The calm soothing music and melodic voice saying “Good Morning” and your name is a much nicer way of waking up. With the Bed-Buzz application, your personal greeting is followed by the time and current weather conditions and then the day’s weather forecast.
Check out the awesome features of this App:
- Greets you in the morning with your name.
- Tells you the current time and date.
- Reads you today’s weather forecast for your current location
- Large snooze button for sleepy fingers
- Multiple theme options
- High Contrast Mode Option (large green text on a black screen).
- Adjustable volume and snooze length
- Tap the weather icon at any time to read today’s weather forecast
- Easy to set multiple alarms
- Advanced alarm settings: enabled / disable for specific days of the week
- Gets your location using GPS, or your zip/non-US postal code
- Alarm sounds even when app is in standby
- Temperature reads in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Has Keep-Alive Option
For paid version, there are following features:
- Choose from 3 different voices, US Male, US Female, and UK Female
- Add an additional message for your greeting
- Plays your favorite mp3 from your song collection (also includes choice of 6 beautiful preinstalled tracks to wake up to)
- Add your own background photo
Check out the video demo below: