MobileNotifier is one such improvement, and it is by far one of the best alternatives to Apple’s cumbersome way of handling push notifications. MobileNotifier is a great start to what iOS notifications should really look like. One of the important things is MobileNotifier makes use of the wasted space while multitasking. When the tray is pulled up, the top of the screen is really just a bunch of empty space. If you’ve jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch then you can use MobileNotifier, released by Peter Hajas, a pretty cool app.
Mobile Notifier is inspired by Android’s notification system so unlike iOS’s push notification system, MobileNotifier prevents notifications from interrupting you and allows you to access your notifications from a drop-down drawer.
Peter has released the third beta version of MobileNotifier, which you can install from the Cydia App Store by following these steps:
- Launch Cydia from your jailbroken iOS device homescreen.
- Tap on the Manage Tab and then tap on Sources.
- Tap on the Edit button and then tap the Add button to add the following repo URL: http://phajas.xen.prgmr.com/repo
- When it is successfully added, tap on the Search tab and search for MobileNotifier.
- Tap on MobileNotifier from the search results.
- Then tap on the Install button and then Confirm to install it on your iOS device.
- You will be prompted to Restart SpringBoard, tap on the button to proceed.
That’s it, you should now be able to use the revamped notification system courtesy MobileNotifier.
Check out the demo video here:
Also check our other download apps on Apple page. Have a good day!!!