Pages is the most attractive word processor you have ever seen on a mobile device. This strong application has been only designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Make, edit, and view docs wherever you are. Use dictation in iOS 5 on your iPhone 4S to simply create and edit documents. Pages works with iCloud, so your files stay up to date across all your iOS devices — immediately.
Get started quickly:
- Select from 16 Apple-designed layouts and styles to instantly create beautiful letters, reports, flyers, cards, and posters.
- Personalize your document with the colors, fonts, and textures you like.
- Use iCloud to get started modifying your document specifically where you left off on another iOS device.
- Drag and drop Pages ’09, Word, or simply text documents to icloud.com from your Mac or PC to have them quickly appear on your iOS devices.
Edit and format your document:
- Create and edit documents using the on-screen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with the help of Bluetooth.
- Very easily add pictures to your document with the help of the Media Browser.
- Use dynamic text wrap to pass text around images.
- Browse your record using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of every single page.
- Make footnotes and endnotes and view enhanced word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts.
- Arrange your data with lovely charts and tables.
- Pages instantly saves your documents as you make changes.
- Use Undo to go back via your previous changes — even the next time you open your document.
What’s New in Version 1.5:
- Automatically save your documents in iCloud and maintain them up to date across all your iOS devices.
- Download your documents to a Mac or PC at icloud.com/iwork as Pages ’09, Word, or PDF files.
- Drag and drop Pages ’09, Word, or plain text documents to icloud.com from your Mac or PC to have them automatically appear on your iOS devices.
- Use your speech to create and edit Pages files with dictation in iOS 5 on your iPhone 4S.
- Create footnotes and endnotes in your documents.
- View improved word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts.
- Improved interface with Microsoft Word and Pages ’09.
- Includes much better support for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean language input.
Share your work:
- Print out wirelessly with AirPrint, which contains page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing.
- Copy files to a WebDAV service or directly to your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing.