For numerologists, 11/11/11 could be a sort of mystical importance and significant, but the players a certain point of view, was the only important for several agonizing months of waiting: the release date for Skyrim.
The Elder Scrolls games by Bethesda – Skyrim is the fifth, all with expansive worlds, and the latest installment seems to be something different. Most games are a good reason to treat the release of a new Call of Duty and Battle Field 3 as the Nuclear Blast: as far as possible, store canned food, and come only when we know that the air is clean.
Located 200 years after the Oblivion Crisis, Tamriel is a very different place players left at the end of The Elder Scrolls IV. The blades are almost dissolved, magicians have become insular, is relegated to a single school and the guild of thieves hardly deserves the name.
No, the focus has shifted from the fantastic to the policy, with the murder of the king Skyrim trigger a civil battle between the faithful of the empire and a band of rebels.
Watch Actual GamePlay Trailer Below:
All conflicts are quickly overshadowed, basically, by the return of the dragons in Tamriel. Dragons do not choose a side – Imperial and rebel Stormcloak both have the same taste, the people of Skyrim must put aside their differences in order to preserve life from extinguished.
Of course, people never put aside their differences for something, then they turn to the only person who can save them prophecies say. He who walks between the worlds of man and the dragon as a Scalia, fire-breathing edition of Blade.
Click To Download!
Skyrim Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/Vista/XP (32 or 64 bits)
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 6 GB of hard drive space
- GFX: DX9c Graphics Card 512 MB of RAM
- OTHER: Internet access for activation of steam
Skyrim Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP (32 bits or 64 bits)
- CPU: Quad-Core Intel / AMD
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 6 GB of hard disk space
- GFX RAM: DX9 graphics card with 1 GB
- GFX: 4890 GTX or higher 260/Radeon
- Sound: DX-compatible sound card