Updated version of Google+ app for iOS is now available in App Store and you can download it for free. This new version 22.214.171.12414 is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPadand requires iOS 4.0 or later.
The updated version now has the ability to start a Google Hangout from within the Google+ messenger in the app. Other than that, there were some typical bug fixes and an update to the interface of photo albums. It looks like Google is just trying to tidy up the social network experience on the iOS.
It’s a cool app and easy to use, to join a hangout.. just tap the Hang out button while in a Messenger chat with others. For understanding, check the pic below:
What’s New in Version 126.96.36.19914:
- Start a video Hangout from Messenger
- New photos UI
- Bug fixes
- Circles let you share the right things with just the right people.
- Visit the stream to get updates from your circles or see what people are saying about things nearby.
- Messenger is super-fast group messaging for everyone in your circles.
- Mobile Hangouts allows you to video chat with up to 9 friends while you’re on the go.
So, download this new version of Google+ and let us know how you found it for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Have a good day!!