Great news for the owners of Samsung Galaxy 3 revival custome ROM 0.7 is just released and available for download. SMG3 new ROM is based on Eclair clean and customized form. All credit for building this classic ROM goes to XDA junior member and Android developer jihaa. There are many pro and cons of this ROM, for example its Eclair, so there is no Froyo features for you, there are also minor theme problems. But the good thing about this ROM is fast even without kernel mods, Data2SD, lagfix or etc
Disclaimer: Uptomark.com is not responsible for any damage. Do at your own risk.
Now i m straight away moving forward to the main guide of how to download and install SMG3 revival ROM 0.7. Follow the below step by step guide to successfully install custom ROM on your Android devices.
- First of all you need to download KIES Samsung Galaxy phone drivers from Samsung.com.
- Download Samsung Galaxy 3 Revival ROM 0.7 from here.
- Backup all your important phone data on your SD card.
- Turn Off your phone, take SD card and SIM card from your phone.
- Take out phone batter and put it back.
- Now hold volume up + volume down + Home simultaneously and press Power key, this will take your to Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery mod wipe data and cache by pressing Home key.
- Now navigate to Reboot and press the Home key.
- When the GT-i5800 sing shows up, take out the battery and then put the battery .
- Now start ODIN in the Windows with administrator rights (right click to run as admin).
- Check the “One package” option on the left side and then press the “One package” button on the lower side to browse ROM’s .tar file which you want to flash e.g Revival ROM 7 which you downloaded above.
- Now hold volume down + Home key at a time and press the Power key until the “Downloading” sign shows up. If you get different screen, power off the phone by holding the power key, until it shutdown and try again. (bec. its bit tricky step)
- Connect the phone to computer via USB cable.
- Wait until ODIN shows the yellow sing.
- Make sure “Auto reboot” is also checked.
- Press the “Start” button and wait until your phone finishes flashing and reboots.
- Wait until the Home screen comes up.
Congratulation you have flashed the Revival Custom ROM 7 on your Samsung Galaxy 3.
You may checkout the screenshot below.