After reading question in different forums about Samsung Galaxy Tab rooting, today I m writing a guide of how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab. Before rooting your device keep in mind that, if you want to unroot your device, you need to reflash that firmware.
Disclaimer: This application is developed by a member of XDA Android Developer CLShortFuse, so Uptomark.com is not responsible for any brick or damage. I m just writing a guide to root Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Now I m straight away going through Step b Step rooting guide for Noobs. Follow the below steps to successfully root you device.
Software you needs:
- Download/install Kies software from here and connect your Tab even once.
- Enable USB debugging mod.
- Download/install SuperOnceClick form here.
Step By Step Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- First Connect your Galaxy Tab with debugging mode disabled and sync with Kies even once.
- Disconnect your device and enable debugging mod from Setting > Applications>Development>USB Debugging.
- Now connect your Galaxy Tab with computer and click on home button so that tab come out of kies connection.
- Rung SuperOnceClick.exe file.
- Now click on the root and wait for completion of rooting process. It will take 5-10 minutes.
- Congratulations your tab is rooted. If you have any question or need support head over to the XDA forum live thread here.