Great news for the HD2 owners, today HTC officially upgrade the custom ROM for HTC HD2. As always HTC committed to provide the best possible mobile experience to their customer. This upgrade is not available for the all the HTC owners but most of avail this upgrade. So you must read important note and warnings before upgrades, which are given below.
Note: This update is not intended for use on T-Mobile(US) HTC HD2, and doing so may have undesired side effects.
Cool Features of HTC HD2 Upgrade ROM:
- More fast and reliable SMS messaging delivery.
- Extended Battery accessory support.
How to upgrade HTC HD 2 custom ROM:
Before you going to installation make sure that this software upgrade is newer version than you all ready installed on your device. If this software is the same version which are running on you device, so you don’t need to reinstalled this software upgrade.
Its very easy and simple to check which version of software you are running on your device. You just click Start > Settings > System tab > Device Information > Version tab, and note the ROM version, CPU, and Radio version.
!!! Warning !!!
* This is a generic software update. Any additional software or settings provided by your mobile operator or company will be lost. If you require this customization, please contact your supplier first before upgrading.
* Please note that this upgrade will erase any data stored on the device. Once you proceed with the upgrade, the system can not be downgraded again.
* Please back up your data first before upgrading your device. Before you run the ROM Upgrade Utility (RUU), make sure you check and do the following:
* The USB sync cable is connected to your device and PC. If your PC is running Windows XP®, ActiveSync® will run automatically to establish a connection. If your PC is running Windows Vista™, then Windows Mobile Device Center will establish the connection between your device and PC.
* All running applications on the device have been closed.
* Make sure that the battery level of the device is at least 50%. To check, tap Start > Settings > System
Hope you read all the points carefully and successfully upgrade the HTC HD2 custom ROM. To download HD2 ROM upgrade go to the HTC official website of click here.
Must checkout Android Gallery to get free apps and much more. Must share this upgrade with your friends. Keep in touch and up to date yourself.